Sunday, September 2, 2007

DUNZO!

DUNZO is a slang word for done/finshed. It was made famous by the Laguna Beach cast which I do loove to watch at MTV. Honestly, it is sad that the first term will be ending sooner. We have already stable some friendships and yet it is so hard to say goodbye because of this. *sigh* Anyway, this is my finale posted journal for my requirement in VALUES. I've been doing this for the past 3 months and I enjoyed doing it. =) The entry is about PEER PRESSURE. You would experience peer pressure everywhere. Even you don't like to do it, sometimes you are force to do it. For instance in an exam. Last year when I was still in HS. I was tempted to cheat in the exam. Eventhough I don't like what I've done I am forced because I really don't understand the topic. At the end my exam was still FAILED. I am thinking that maybe that was a "karma". I really regret doing that thing because knowing the fact that it is BAD. Afterwards, we have this confession in school and i ask the forgiveness of the Almighty Father because I've done that sinful work. I realized that I should had not done that and never do it again. LESSONS LEARNED. =)

3 comments:

ruincute said...

Parang isang palaboy

teshi said...

eh di kayo na ang may magagandang blog!!! mga adeek adeek!!! hahahaha tnx for all my dear! ngatz palagi

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.