Saturday, August 4, 2007

ROCKing the MALAYAN Night

College life wouldn't be complete without the Freshmen Night. This once in a lifetime chance of attending parties like this are things that are things that I shouldn't miss. That's why I exerted too much effort to attend because I know I will really enjoy this knowing that CALLALILY and CHICOSCI will be there. I am a BIG FAN of the said bands plus this will be my first time to meet them personally that's why I am too excited to meet them.

Going on, when I found out that there would be a party and it is for FREE, I didn't hesitate to get the FREE tickets plus the batch shirt , planner and a coupon for a FREE Pepsi. I am expecting of a rocking night. I know this would be totally....FUN! Moving on after I had received the tickets, I went back home and get enough sleep. I went to the school afterwards and enjoy the party. I enjoyed laughing, singing, dancing and be totally freaked out with bands Mom's cake, Callalily and Chicosci. That night was really FUN. There are also lots of raffles and visitors. The Freshmen Night in whole is totally....ROCK.

No comments: