Saturday, August 4, 2007

Be theBEST

I believe that everything that you make today will grow in the future. Everyone are facing things that sometimes we think we can't do it. Honestly, sometimes I didn't exert my whole force in doing a certain work. Maybe I should change that attitude....not MAYBE do IT!!!! Gladly, right now I am happy with the things I am recieving. Sometimes I am shocked for some things came unexpectedly. Moving on, I entitled this blog entry Be theBEST because this blog answers the most challenging thing I have ever accomplished. I am a very shy person before I entered this certain contest. I believe this competition helped me gain my SELF CONFIDENCE. There is this every year convention were different schools attend to the said event. I became one of the delegate of my school in HS which is LETRAN. In this 5 day convention, there are lots of workshops, activities, fun games and the most awaited varieties of competitions where each school will participate. Children's Museum and Library Incorporated is the name of the convention held every year in Baguio City. Every year there are 40 schools who participate in the convention and there is this competition namely the TALENT VARIETY SHOW. Our school has reigned this competition for 4 years and we are claimed to be UNDEFEATED. When I was in Third Year we have to defeat our crown. The competition is about Sabayang Pagbigkas. I am challenge with this knowing that I have a talent. Everbody wants me to take this oppurtunity to audition and be in the delegates. I auditioned together with my classmates and fortunately got it and ranked 3rd. So what I should do know is moved to the next round. We are trained by the best trainer in Laguna which is Sir Etty. I have to make it good because all of my co-delegates are all good in this area. I am happy that my efforts are worth it for they complement a lot on my works. When it is the time to bring our talent to the event in Baguio, we are happy that we made it to the preliminaries then made it to the finals and fortunately claimed as the CHAMPION once again. We are very happy because we bring home the crown once again. It was the most challenging I've done because this improve me in many aspects.

No comments: